Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Free Lohri Invitation Card

Strange .. but well

hooola! well .... did not have anything better to do .. ke ke come to update this thing .. xDD em .. Slipknot AHRO I'm listening! OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUEEENIISIIIIIMOOOO! I LOVE IT! LOVE ME! ENCANTAAA ME! aunke .. still not identify the members .. it is .. -___-Now .... slow music started .. for a change .. xD can be ke kien someone likes Heavy Metal .. likes musics clásdicas tmb .. seh .. I am an example .. xD too extreme .. bueh xDDD! ke you will ahcer .. em .... in my flia .. xD well .. fights .. and bla bla bla .. at my school .. weas ... can not stand .. em ... boyfriends? or not there .. hopefully .. thank God or not xD ke do not know which of the two .... em ... friends ... Uh .. if so good ....... to see .. ke things happened to me and I will not forget (I hope ke) ke the 1 st time I get drunk, the disappointment of having secret (now contained a control again .. MAY BE ke be more boluda? MY GOD !!!!) games Chess with Mari, amigovio seh xD .. now I have ke ke ke that we are friends nothing more ¬ ¬, my mother agreed to accompany BsAs, philosophical talks are Mari and Leo, the barbecue at the home of Mari, fights with my father (uh seh ¬ ¬), I saw Elfen Lied! all caps!, Jess plans to come to my house * __ * and most importantly of all this .. ke bag or experienced anything .............. ACPET is ke as one is, and not give ball to the opinions of others and siemrpe ke ke going to be something they did not like .. ke te .. something critiken best ke ke be yourself and keep criticizing .. ke ay not going to change .. is very good ... I agree, and am identifying .. ke I do not think either one phase (as em ahn said) or a lie (ke tmb have me said) .. just ke .. This way of thinking, this way of seeing the world and people ... do not change so out of nowhere .... I have this thought for years .. many ... and now I'm saying .. people's crap .. but shit ke ke smells good and a bad smell .. but shit after all .... bueh! Ediktas greetings to all! Jo! to Michan .. are not ke .. but the kieor n___n xDD ke bueh! nothing ... I'm oludos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M JUST WANT TO ... Hooooolas

0 comments:

Post a Comment