Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mount & Blade: Warband Mediafire

FINISHED # 1 Table loving embrace

Claim: APH, UK x Spain, Arthur x Antonio
Warnings: I think no, is that if I say spoil; _;
Rating : +13.
Summary:

"You're a dirty liar," cried Spain to escape the harried English arms. I'm just for what you care.

United Kingdom raised an eyebrow.

- What's that?

-Gibraltar.

was silence. Arthur pulled himself and rubbed his temples.

"Still you with that ...

- Of course I am, I remember both!

Arthur began to worry. Spain seemed to lie to mourn, and was not drunk, as many times as they had done.

"I've been waiting ...--I followed the clothes myself and even bought a good cow to milk, which was what we had back then. But no, the British lord is a fucking liar and a manipulator.

-Antonio ...

"I hate you. Arthur

sighed.

"If you let me speak ... He had come today because of it. Antonio

frowned.

- What do I mean by "same thing"? UK

blushed and smiled slightly. It seemed an infatuated teenager.

"First of all, I must tell you were my superiors that I was forced to do so. When I said, I was beaten and thought of going to take away more territory, but I refused. They agreed, but that punishment was imposed on me, not to see you and give you the baby you asked.

Antonio looked at him with puppy eyes.

- Lo ... you did it for me?

- I'm an asshole! "Complained the other," Damn, I love you! But the problem is that these people he was telling the story to their children and the parliament has always been behind me. I came today because the queen called me the other day to tell me to do whatever he wants with Gibraltar. You know, I have as a son. Antonio

was speechless. Without warning, leaped Arthur and threw her arms around him, pressing her close.

- Do not tell me ...!

Arthur grinned.

"Yes.

Antonio was separated and was bouncing into the room. Arthur gladly went after him.

Later returned to argue, but to see who it was who would decide the name of the child. Claim

0 comments:

Post a Comment