Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best Wax Brand For Brazilian

Blue Moon

"Life is not what one lived, but which one remembers, recalls
and how to tell"-Gabriel García Márquez


How time flies!, We are to Wednesday December 30 and this note is 10 minutes of being part of the December 31
A lot has happened this year, good and bad, nice and bitter. Why now? What did this lazy to post something in this small space of the Cloud?, It was all for work or misfortune Fabrizio, not Brazilian, but an Argentine who arrived in my house fan of the author to whom I quoted was the appointment now and I heard him a couple of hours ago. of pleasant talk, anecdotes, photographs, travel and books. This professor of Physics and Mathematics (or physical-mathematical?) Reminded me that I have a life and hobbies apart from the internet XD. Yes people, before the internet I eat books and it shows in the small bookcase I have in my room but fins, another story.
have been times of great stories ... and ravings, who dares deny it is that it is more geek house.

xD I have desires to re-read ... BOOKS, xD I read in itself, would be all day if considerola amount of information I see, is on facebook, gmail, blogs and forums. And if change is very strong even get to redraw * this year draws just 2 or 3 drawings *
I
short story: I am done my second academic year university and take a strong step to being a student of Audit the third year and now I am in my house: D
and as stated in my letter very, very, very old compared to tea. at home I become a theist xDD and because there is much, nobody else takes it except me.

This year participating in the festival of Japanese culture, I met wonderful people, and even enjoy of many things but, as I acknowledge having spent too bad some days but I have been suturing and bandaging every day. Today I feel good. I'm not complaining about anything and say first that this December 31 * apart from getting up at 4 pm ...* has been one of those days more peaceful and relaxing that could have offered me my family and all . Even my dog!, XD

and as I said above .. the third year and tied for first semester classes. for if gentlemen, I am taking two classes back reluctantly because MATM127 or Mathematics 2 or "as pop your little common sense in a couple of hours."
That and pray to be able to make Japanese IV. 2010 will be the last year nakawaga koichi sensei will be helping in the classrooms of these little geeks padawans.

I promise to post anything, I'll post when I please xD * is not rebellion but There are so fomingos days as a Sunday day itself * understand the vageza hope this girl. Apart
xD will work again and will finish between 7 and to 9 pm * sigh * Still

leave some time for:
- Summon Nigh 2 * again *
finish - another video game because SN2 is very short.
- COMPLETE Shinju! * XD fucking bad book *
never ended - and my kanji study Japanese with the kanji
Read - A place to explore * yes sir, I am very frustrated but no one can understood, xD was a supreme FAIL the Second Semester will give you hard so here that branch *
- A place for anime
- Learn English vocabulary ... but should improve the grammar XDD

For all this I have to order and plan and I will do. xD and published so that if someone somewhere read that, I pulled his ears and achieve say "hey! Do not forget! ". Dato

xD apart I became a fan of Caffé Ristretto ... xDD I only need the money cofcof

in fins, let videos here: D

* __ * One of the songs sung by Salome Anjari YUI ... although the voice quality is obviously different, *___* I just like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment