Wednesday, December 8, 2010

How Much Does Accelerated Orthodontics Cost

RUMOR: Rob was seen today in a Gym and Kristen and Tay in September (Updated)

Kristen and Tay in the set:
This girl said her brother worked today in Celtic studies and saw Kristen and Taylor walking down there. They greeted him and wanted to share with all of this.
Rob in a Gym:

''(...) so I have received information that Rob was seen in a gym today,''
Prairville
''My friend saw Rob in the Gym in Prairieville. She said that staff would not let anyone get close to talk ...'' Eloa


''So I'm in a huge jealous now. My friend called me and told me she was training at the same gym in Prairieville Robert Pattinson! Why I am not fortunate enough to train with him? Grrrrr


Rob was seen in Prairieville here we show you where is located the village and the other circle indicates where he was seen again.

VĂ­ay Translation: LaSagaRobsten

0 comments:

Post a Comment