Thursday, March 2, 2006

Dansko Clogs In Medford Oregon

Bored

holas! and well .. yeah now! ke a layout made me Jo! my neecahn ke kiero mucho much .. JO THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! well .. * Cof, cof * em .. introduce myself ... Meko call me .. I have 17 years .. I live ... yeah! right there! and well .. anything .. xD that's all about me. xD em .......... The purpose of this LJ .. is for me to go exchange cuadno .... I hope .... my friends and relatives had news about me .... xD ke so well ... tmb I can pass down my feelings or events .. would substitute for entiguo my fotolog! * O * KE EMOCIONTANTE! xDD and well .. ke you will ahcer .. xDD I'm a cheerful and optimistic girl .. at the same time very depressing and I'm the most evil of people ... xDD and bueh! mix of personalities .. COMPLETELY OPPOSITE .. Meiko .. my name and my alter ego .. until now called Meiko .. already know .. xD porke MUAJAJAJAJAJAJA JUJUJU! xDDD xDD my diabolical laughter and nothing:) happy my layput toy .. EDO HERMOSOOOOOO SEEN!! HOW I LOVE .. My little love! xDDDDDDD if .. I am also a crazy, manic, obsessive, psychopath .. xD but let 's see the positive side .... em .... em no druggie .. em ... em not drunk ... em ..... NOT TRANSMITTED DISEASE SPREAD EM .... ¬ ¬ yeah ... ¬ ¬ how would you do eh? eh? EH? DECIME asshole! EHH? xD xaso not make em .. haha XD is a conversation with my other self. ¬ ¬ and I will ahcer silent wing .... .......... and answer me this .. but will not hand ball .. continue with our business .. AH! YES! EDO! SIIIII! 1 HERMOOOOSOO *--¬* well .. xDDD anything .. ke I think that's all for today .. ke no more to say .. I just want to learn Japanese ke !!!!!! SAYONARA !!!!! xDDDD



Meko
.- ^ ^ ^ ^ -.

0 comments:

Post a Comment