holas! and nothing. aki toy .. xD to fart as always .. ke odd .. xD em ... Listen to us now pass me My Chemical Romance ... ayy! > __ \u0026lt;I do not expect to have my backpack .. > __ \u0026lt;And em .. Listen to us was tmb System of a Down .. VOLUME UP! YEAHH! ... not have thought ke ke people were walking down the sidewalk and passing by my house .. ejje ..... xDDD and nad .. em .. I went to the Cosatu ALONE! KNOW! SAW ALL PORK HOMRBES are useless! OR RESULT OR BE GAY GIGOLO! xDD ... and nothing .. em .. Taban occupied my friends .. and had a desire to go .. T___T I went .. and started to follow my story .. escribienod ¬ ¬ CASE IS A KE KE IR HAS SOME LOVE TO WRITE ?!?!?!?!?! ESO YA PASO DE MODA !!!!!!! AHRA KERIDOS THREATS ARE! ¬ ¬ ay .. imagine .. I? hacienod a love letter? * Covers her mouth * pus ...... * Released * * breathes * AJUAJAUJAUJAUAJUAJAUJAUAJAUJUJUAJUAJUAJAUJAUAJUAJAUJAUAJUAJAUJAUJAUAJUAJUAJAUJAUAJUAUAJAUJAUAJUAJAUJAUJAUA JUAJAUJAUAJUAJAUJAUAJUAJAUJAUAJUAJAUJAUAJUAJAUJAUJA is very graciiooooosoo ke! xD and nothing ... I admit what I done .. ke when he was an asshole .. XD but now? a love letter ...... ajauajuajaujauajuajaujauajuajaujauajuajauja .. pardon .. makes me laugh too ... and nothing .. em ... ke else could write .. are 0:39 .. 10 hours ago and not eating or fucking ke .. and I have hungry .... em .. xD ke mas .. ke mas .. nothing ...... ke I think my mom will give you a heart cuadno ballot phone arrives .............. ajauajuajauj .. xD a call to Chile for nearly 15min .... a as 3 local calls .. 30 min ea ...... well .. tendre ke go thinking I will .... ;___; XDDD nah .. I only feel guilty .. the burden of consciousness! bu bu bu ..... already .. xD toy and release ... U_U toy tired .................. boring .. I will continue reading the manga reading .. ke tobacco before ke give me want to write .. as I told Mari today .. THE TELE AND COMPU are conspiring to KE I do not write LERA BOOKS! xDD she shits laughing .. But it's true! xDDDD and monkeys this Ename me .. while the CPU monitor in love ta .. and he fills her head to the monitor .. ke exo relaidad els was changed .. and AHRO is the monitor .. named Lucy ... in honor .. Lucy from Elfen Lied ... rule it a lot !!!!!!! LUCY POWA! XDD anything .. Stamina lucy fuck! xD Ke kien not know that .. aki some links! 1 http://images.animanga.nu/fanart/4226/wallpaper.elfen.lied.lucy_ah.jpg http://img27.exs.cx/img27/7646/bscap0041jw.jpg 20lied_101_1024.jpg http://www.madman.com.au/wallpapers/elfen% WARNING! DO NOT SEE THE SENSITIVE ENFEN LIED! is a very bloody series! RULEAAA BLOOD! XDDDDD I'm .. we! lalalalala ^ _ ^ xDDDDD byeeeeeeeeee
Meko
.- ^ ^ ^ ^ -.
0 comments:
Post a Comment