Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Homecongratulation

Maid detective

"To celebrate the release of the DS touch mystery Osawari Tantei Ozawa Rina title, game maker Success wrangler ladies at the Amusement Cafe Maid in Japan otaku-geared for a promotion. Until April 16th, the staff will Osawari Be parading about in uniforms. A special menu based on the game's nameko character. Phallic mushroom MOST amazing food and a cup of cappuccino after the jump. The game drops Stateside Later this year. " link

Until April 16th ... NOES !!!!!!!
¬ ¬ and I realize now
; _; because they do a maid cafe in one of the games I'm following .... because jebus, because Japan is so so nerdy!
Why They Make a maid coffee of a game I'm playing now ... why god!, Why Japan is so SO FREAK!

; __; sniff
MACKENZIE
You Traitor!

I WANT TO ICE CREAM !!!!!!!! Fungie



coffee * I learn to do figures in the cream o.รณ *

0 comments:

Post a Comment