Sunday, February 1, 2009

Best Dealer Car Auctions In Southern California

Guitar Hero on ICE!

Come back to post!

will comment first what happened the night before yesterday to understand what the hell to this day
That night pass you by completely doing frikadas with onee and as it was past 6 or so, I woke up, I a few laps in the middle and back, and fell asleep xD. at 4 pm I hear a familiar voice and I get up, was Yacira, so we went to leave a few orders from my mom and then stopped at a game store.
play on two consoles, the Nintendo Wii and Xbox 360.

played in Wii: Wii Sports, Guitar Hero legends of rock * Pirada had no idea of the commands and confused us with the botton of the yellow and red and finally xD * Resident Evil Chronicles, he was rescued from wii are not your graphics, for games like crhonicles umbrella is great the feeling of pointing your gun at the address where they had zombies, definitely a good console shooters.
Xbox 360
And just guitar hero and you know, we spent about ... 4 hours? playing guitar hero on the point of finishing half way * first time I played cough cough * and unlock songs and everything, we got to the point we dolianlas hands * because of the tension of the zombies on the wii, and then the guitar *
and for that time * 20:00 * I went home, had lunch * yes sir, I left my house without eating xDD *, then sleep .... xD mori.

That was yesterday. because today, my family and I went to see the Russian Circus on Ice (or Moscow on ice) where we have a good time, it was fun and exciting, but even when you were in stage, there, face to face with the artists and just opposite the exit of artists, include that in any minute the events that made the humor went with ... WATER .... AGUAAAAAAAA

had a great luck xD that we we arrived.
I could touch the frozen stage
owo
hiciceron just have to say that the Little Mermaid and Tarzan and the prince disney ariel was cute and giant mega xD: 3 was the guy xD sepsis in scene, repeat the message boy Sepsi the guy to of tarzan xD

there photos but I'm lazy to upload.

editare ENTRY TO THIS VIDEO * youtube that I laggeo and does not rise, _, *
But uploaded a video so here have fun!, even if the quality is not very good ^ ^ U

EDIT: Youtube did not upload the video that lasts for minutes! > __> So here well, I leave to your imagination! XDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment