Sunday, February 22, 2009

Whats Difference Between Doujin And Doujinshi

I need a cup of coffe

well, the truth that this day I logged on too late, my phone rang a million times * while he slept, and listened! xD * so here I woke up very weba and a face similar to that of L from Death Note.

Well, the truth is it today i conect too late, my cell phone bit me in a milion times * I sleep But I listen! * So, i woke up very lazy and a face like L of the death note.

I keep planning to set up my wordpress and how to collect this information.

I will planning the creation in wordpress blog and how to recopilate this information about my class.

morning I go to work and in the afternoon I'll go with my mom and my friend for coffee at local cafe ristretto * xD *

tomorrow But I'm going to work in the afternoon i will go with mom and a friend to take a coffee in "ristretto Café
xD
these days are stressful because I collect my things, I will not leave the last day, even when my classes begin 9, xD better leave it all ready.

certainly some psychology * average? * Enter tomorrow xD dedido them a great


: 3 had a desire to put this here.


^ _ ^ it feels so great not having to go to the store of the moment to buy your uniform and all the accessories blouses and xD.

COF.
back
: 3 That's me, xD i hope you take a armonil father or I can not walk alone these days.
not easy to juggle a wife and a troubled child. But somehow I managed to watch television 8 hours a day. \u0026lt;- Homer and my father are one pa the other or television and they would say? xD Japanese Video

0 comments:

Post a Comment