Monday, February 16, 2009

Tea And Breast Merilyn Sakova

Express

mafia Well, this post is only for advice to my friends XD,
Maybe, i log on msn only for a hours or two hours. Because this, I'm now working in accounting, tomorrow in the morning Until the afternoon

My office hour are:
9:00 am ~ 13:00
-> Dinner midday Time! <-
15:00 pm ~ 20:00 pm (moreless, although this can be change *EXTRA HOUR XD*)

So, i need to sleep like de normal people (marion awake all the night).

^_^ i'm was very happy that the boss call me to working, this two o three weeks, :3 i have money *such a little pay, proportional for the days i work* for the first month class.

Finally, i'm very mad thank to my dad with his problem with de computer *OS WIN XP*, about of windows validation, the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH and other stuff.
-_-U
this moment i like happy face as demon whitout
¬ ¬ I want to lunch calmly, pero call me your majesty histerically Because "the screen is black! * Somebody * and change the desktop this! * Advice of validation windows * and there! * Blah blah ", = _ = i eat like kirby ...;_; U.

phew. I fix the validation, the other stuff * BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH * i really dunno.

W ¬ ¬ and I'm stay here, or a little more time.

Nyoron ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment