Well, the truth is, no post ever felt in my life something related geek U, specifically, Math II, where my teacher had the good role of Yoda but their leaves were so evil exams like Dart Vader and Freddy together.
Well, the truth is, I Really Do not Have idea geek in my life That i need to post in my LJ about Math, where, as my professor like her exam's yoda But Was the MOST evil examn like Dart Vader and Freddy together.
In fins, I had pissed off a guy who is an auditor, and ask me if I take a bunch and what and adivienen * Read the post title * for the rest of the fuck in jest and a collection of "I teach you" about ... aer ... 3 or 4 Dll. o_o damn jimmy neutron, all because the lady did not want me Gaia mother worthy of such an intellect. xD but no revenge!, U_U bwajajaja.
sigh, i feel a litle upset auditor with a guy, I question me about if i fail to see the subject title * post * Wherever, entre jokes and seriosly, I want to teach me math only for 3 or 4 dolars per hour ...> ; _>. Damn it Jimmy Neutron, All Because the Mother Gaia to deserving Do not Want Me That intellect.
mosqueo Asique thank, and remember that in my holidays are not just overnight, making vague, watch anime and read manga or video game Angun, xD I just started very recently to review some of my subjects.
For this, i remeber That, my only vacation Are Not To Be up all night, lazy, watch anime and read manga or videogame. So, i spend a minute of my lazy time to searching about math.
Ironically, I remember much about it, and do not even remember what had happened in the second half * FAIL * xD
gradually remembered large gaps * part * of what had happened.
ironically, i forget too much about this and i did not remember Have I doing events in the second semester * fail *
Derivatives, integrals (definite and indeifinidas) , trigonometry, radians, L'hopital, etc, etc, o0o
o_o but now I remember my teacher, but very nice and everything and guides bestial giant papyrus * AKA * o0o exercise only exempted * Notec the entire course was under review, xD and others like them who did not write * spent just about 11 chic @ s * 6 of my year, 5 second year * xD so there will A massive amount of people repeating the field, I wonder if there will be space
XDD
althought now, i remember my professor Though She Was All but her warm and papyrus * AKA THE BIG Exercise guide, or the big math guide for she releasing 11 dummies * classmates * six legends heroes of my grade xD and five of second year *. Summary my math class this year Have a massive number of people doing math again.
: 3 maybe I lack the time, maybe the time I did not, maybe I slept in class or possibly the Martians abducted me and I went dancing cha cha cha, P to explain the many options FAIL, but hey,: 3 come lalala better times
Derivative Lindo example
PS:; __; U Problems with Inglés, sorry about this> _ \u0026lt;
0 comments:
Post a Comment