I have weba to translate this in English asiqeu
because as I said earlier I am working in an accountancy office, xD absorbs much of my time and survival of neurons vital xD .
the lot of the time I spend doing blanace, solving these, xD trying to find the information you need in the midst of chaos * almost n 70% doing the same thing xD papers scattered here and there but not paint *
stressful not been up to now.
: 3 and sometimes not so bad and I laugh at the Bakana of Mijas.
besides that nothing, XD the first day I was a disaster because they did not even remember how many things were doing what I was traumatized, xD thanks Ross helped me and told me everything I needed to move forward to but not I would do now.
will be some 2 weeks and 4 days to work morning and evening.
: 3 AFTER packing bags, and hello to Valdivia, which give the tangent to the classes!. xD
nla
on Tuesday and later pass the eye doctor and increase a bit>.> including that I found a slight astigmatism in left eye * watch it on wiki! great example of how I see u_u if your eye is healthy * geek what happened but when I said look at the kitty and I remembered the famous audio
WebOS and days have been quiet.
Last night I could not sleep so i was more zombie zombie all of Raccoon City.
finished watching made in the morning * sigh
¨ * xD and it has been. Finally
leave my page website where you'll put my geek, anime articles, reviews and nerdy remember.
xD though I have many people, I have little hope that the visit and leave their mark out there that does not cost * COMMENT! xD *
Regards everyone
PD: onee wait your drawing mode * off *
0 comments:
Post a Comment