Monday, March 2, 2009

Connecting External Hard Drive To Tv Screen

Time is CountDown

I have less than a week before INICA my classes in college, already have problems with the schedule, which po reprobrar sea II shocks me, clothing, pushes, wipes out all my classes, I hope Tothese give me a solution because I will not be the only, ¬ ¬.

I'm still in my work and so far so good, I get the new girl intern, Camilla, Or, and I feel so good to be able to help in what I feel mega * happy *.

* O * a mija Argentina in Utube videos we onee omentum and I Fell friking and are happy xD

On the Other Hand ~

u --- or should I have a clone here because I get to Thursday complete at least 10 clients morire xD.

: 3 on the other lad and getting back to college RMIS should I start ordering things, I hope to find my calculator that was eaten by my room already know where xD was caajos.

-Wu hopes not to make momo sad about my departure,

Finally, I HAVE WEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


]
WANT MY NEW GLASSES! Devolvedmelos ¬ ¬!

0 comments:

Post a Comment