Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rorikon Free Galleries

Shining Days

The wind whispers a gentle breeze against the sun, which intensifies the heat blazing once again.
I'm sorry, fixed the pee break and once again to the trees, clouds and animals.
Everything glows, illuminates and reborn once again to the warm rays of the sun, while one tries unsuccessfully to escape to escape, not the brightness but heat is exuberant. ****

minute

Leaving smoked, I will answer my internal questions:
- not I connect followed in the absence of good Internet connection and therefore do not post.
-selling and put wi fi * _ *
- The day is too cute to be true
- finish reading today's libroque 3 chapters I read * I'm missing 2 chapters and continuous * _ * *
- today I I feel extremely happy.

and with respect to the last, is a vedadera doubt because today is a day as normal as any other, without strong emotions, just a simple sunny Sunday in Valdivia.

think I'm improving: 3 has been good in parts palnt some small goals.

xD or maybe it was to buy my beloved cereal and milo Chocapic? XD * Aside *

cravings: 3 good people hope dusfruten, their classes or xD vagaciones
Post
short, I know, but not much happened, except the pre mechoneo of students of 1 year ... *> w \u0026lt;great to be second

!!!!* o_o possibly this week my classes start Japanese ... EMOTION! " XD


: 3 Do not worry be happy Yeah1

0 comments:

Post a Comment