been two days * hours * of regression and to my city, and in less than one day my Otosan * gives me green tea and white ... that including a "small a "box that I have green tea and jasmine tucked away in some hidden place in the kitchen, they will be addicted to tea and coffee XD
fails at others, and there will be passed as a month my okasan underwent surgery on her hip in the left leg with her to the chiropractor today and I knew that my mother was antesesora Rock Lee, that was a cosplayer or
put it weights, and saw by the inverted lotus
xD now that I have to study * the occasional review thingy * * I became hardened idle when I changed that? xD * see drawings on deviantart, go through fanfiction.net, get the odd number and drinking tea as he had never said that I made * you too much? * xD
and came back to play for both the Final Fantasy 234252345 VIII and was an odyssey install Windows Vista * sigh * almost no runs and giving me a heart attack, need to get the CD 2 and see if the disc because the original copy * rewritten in danger of extinction ... Drivers and Utilities CD that was already yellow! * is able to be used.
said that in the drama of Mr. Brain appears Gackt? Well, it appears.
and no longer smoke or see dead people!
yey!
xD
in fins. I hope to see onee! = D
0 comments:
Post a Comment