Tuesday, July 7, 2009

How To Raise Your Geometry Grade

I'm new here!

Yes, it took me 3 hours to find out how you put a bloody banner in futility in person LJ * xD * but here I am = D

not need to repeat that I am completely new to this ^ ^ '. I think otaku / geek / lover of the Japanese / etc since I was born, thanks xD Sailor Moon, and therefore my LJ will go thereof.

I love to draw and write fanfics as well as read. I will try to stretch my status as an artist now and I have time is veranito nn '

First of all, the list of my fandom \u0026lt;3 so you know which sites I like to move xD

+ + + +

Fandom: Bleach, D.Gray-man, Final Fantasy, Hetalia, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Saint Seiya. Couples
: Grimmjow x Ulquiorra, Byakuya x Rukia, Allen / Kanda / Lavi + Lenalee (I love, no matter the order n_n); Cloud x Sephiroth, Zack x Cloud, Cloud x Aeris, Squall x Selphie (if there is, I hate Rinoa ¬ ¬), Zidane x Garnet, UK x Spain, France x all (LOL), Germany x Italy N, Españax Venetian, Sweden x Finland, Russia x China, Turquíax Greece, Sora x Riku, Roxas x Axel, Gaara / Lee / Neji (X3), shikatema, Suiko, MinaKushi, NaruHina, SasuSaku, Saino, NejiTen, Deidara / Sasori / Itachi (Deidara stick with any = 3), KakuHidan, Yahiko / Nagato / Konan , MadaHashi; Hyoga x Shun, Camus x Milo, Shaka x Mu

0 comments:

Post a Comment