Owata! Ni gakki is loading now!*
Term! Second Semester is loading.
at last! after a very tedious tedious week to complete. exasperantesy with traumatic days of tests and a single test.
I MATE II free! YEAH!, and I heard Elvis, the shawl relief to the pores.
last Sunday to take a few sheets of abstracts we wrote to Bethlehem, written material to computer, math exercises guides, exercises and differential equations endless number to start the fire. a ritual, because the veery misfortunes, even in completely charred ashes and could read the material. I still wonder if it was a mania was really me or the printer. Simply impressed me. as an evil witch with her spoon stirring the pot, I with my leaves, broke them one by one and threw into the fire. Adios Management!, bye Mate II!.
but ultimately, create what a cute humazon, breathing smoke from my classes XD.
Now, less than one day to return home and see my family. it's cold. I hope to go to ristretto Café, a place of my city, and a coffee candy, or anise, or just anyone! * I luv * and of course, study the super task assigned by Nakagawa sensei. KANJI that and see an occasional series and rest, I was a walking zombie XD.
we read people!
Onee hope to connect this week econtrare me free as quail! * WTF * Viewing
new Dorama ~.... I smoke and dead people! ... Nah. xD
Term
0 comments:
Post a Comment